Â Due to Tony’s continuing success and future work committments the next retreat will be held in 2018
2018 Rates $2650
7 Day Course (Fully Inclusive)
October 2018 (Dates to be confirmed)
Â This price includes absolutely everything, your airport drop off and pick up, all daily meals, 8 nights accommodation and all activities.
Rate Per Person 1 Day Course
Day guests are to make their own transport arrangements, Lunch and Dinner is included in the cost.
We offer a 10% discount for partners not wishing to participate in the Equine Artists Retreat course.
To secure your place on the 7 day course we require a deposit of 25% via Credit/Debit card. Full payment is due eight weeks prior to course start date. To book the day course we require full payment.
Travel to the Retreat
Please note you are required to arrive the evening before your course start date, your eveningÂ accommodation and meal is inclusive in the price, as well as your breakfast on the morning of your departure.
We only make one trip to and from the airport, to prevent other guests in the group having to wait around please ensure you arrange your flights to arrive between 12pm andÂ 4pm. Arrangements can be made if this is not possible, however an extra charge of $100 will be required to cover our additional travel costs.
Flights from Outside the US
We recommend you fly into Dallas Fort Worth and connecting flight into Oklahoma City Airport. Â British Airways, United and Americal Airlines offer connecting flights via American Eagle
Alternatively fly into Chicago and connecting flight into Oklahoma City Airport
Terms and Conditions
For the purposes of these terms and conditions Equine Arts Retreat will be also be known as â€œthe companyâ€, Â â€weâ€ and â€œourâ€ where stated. Likewise the customer or client will be know as â€œthe studentâ€ or â€œthe participantâ€.
- Cost of courses for 2014 are Â£1550 or $2556 per person per course.
- Bookings are reserved on payment of the deposit of 25%. Deposits are non refundable. We will only refund your deposit if we have to cancel a course. Bookings are only confirmed when the balance has been received. The full amount is to be paid 8 weeks before the start of the course at the latest. If we do not receive the full amount as stated above, we reserve the right to cancel your place without refunding your deposit.
- Payment can be made by credit/debit card.
- The course cost includes: Â Basic course materials and equipment for use on site. Â Transfers to and from Oklahoma City airport. Overnight accommodation, towels and bed linen, all meals and beverages.
- The course cost does not include: airfares to America or any other transport/travel costs, such as car hire, taxis, public or private transport, petrol costs or any other personal travel costs or insurances neededÂ orÂ incurred either before, during or after the course other than listed above. If participants wish to make their own travel arrangements to the venue or arrive and/or different day/times than the ones we advise, we are not liable for any travel costs incurred, including any extra transfers from airports. We will only pick up and drop off participants to the designated airport and on the designated date/s and times. Any extra materials or equipment. Â As stated in article 11 below; we also strongly advise that students either have or take out their own holiday and any personalÂ insurance before attending the retreat, as the company will not be responsible for any of these costs.
- We reserve the right to change course content and replace the Resident Artist. In these cases we will endeavour to find a suitable replacement.
- If we have to cancel a course due to circumstances beyond our control we will either offer you a place on an alternative programme or offer a full refund of monies paid to us.
- If we are unable to complete a course for reasons beyond our control we will offer a part refund on a pro rata daily basis. All other costs, including airfares or transport costs will not be refunded.
- We ask that any damages wilfully incurred by participants during their stay at either the onsite and offsite venues be paid for.
- Island Guest Ranch and Equine Art Retreat is not responsible for any injury to persons or loss or theft of personal property. Participants use the facilities at their own risk.
- No refunds will be given due to late arrivals of participants or delays in transit beyond our control.
- Participants must vacate the premises by 12 noon on departure day unless otherwise agreed with Guest Ranch Management.
- All holidays are designed for adults over 18 years of age. There is no upper age limit.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than 60 days prior to the course retreat and wish to have a refund then 50%Â of the balance fee will be refunded.Â 30 -59Â days prior to the course retreatÂ 25% of the balance will be refunded.Â 1 â€“ 29 days prior to the course retreat there will be no refund. There are no refunds forÂ No Shows or forÂ arrivingÂ after the course retreat start date. A Â£40 processing fee will also apply for any refunds given. In exceptional circumstances we may agree to transfer your booking to the next available course retreat. However there may be an additionalÂ charge for this.Â In all cases the deposit is non refundable in accordance with theÂ terms andÂ conditions listed above.
- By paying a deposit for our courses customers agree to our Terms and Conditions.